Preparing to sell your home
Thinking of selling? Wonderful. The market in the Phoenix area is a great place for real estate. Your free home value report is a great starting point to give you a range of how much your home is worth in today’s market. Our listing presentation will then explain a more detailed pricing and marketing plan that will help you get the most value for your home in the best time frame available. We would love to see your property and give you an assessment at no cost.
What's Your Home Worth?
Find the market value of your home for FREE
Ask about V.I.P. Sellers
~ Competitive fees to sell your home.
~ Receive fair market cash offers in 24 - 48 hours available through our investor network
~ Our preferred lender owns his mortgage brokerage, and can ordinarily qualify more home buyers at less cost, better terms, for more money faster than the average bank or mortgage company as a mortgage broker. This means we can use this as one of many marketing advantages for you as the seller to attract a larger pool of buyers.
~ Take care of all proper Arizona contract documents so you're protected as the seller.
~ We can arrange for tradesman and vendors for any updates and repairs that need to be done before or during the sale.
~ We have preferred title and escrow people available so all closing documents and funds are disbursed to you timely at close of escrow.
~ Access to investors when certain circumstances or properties call for us to utilize them for your advantage.
~ Buying your next home? We have you covered.
~ Buying or selling a home in another state? We have you covered. We have a vast referral network and will put you in contact with a great agent in another area.
~ And More...
The Big 5 Must-Haves of Selling Your Home Fast At Top Dollar With No Legal Issues
1. Preparation & Presentation of your home for sale to show well; this includes staging & decluttering.
2. Pricing can make or break your sale. Our experience ensures the correct pricing up front so you're not asked to make reductions later.
3. Marketing beyond the usual; up to date with a whole approach of targeting buyers for maximum results. Our marketing plan markets your home from all angles.
4. Access is very important. If you want your home sold, it needs to be seen and shown when people can see it. We have strategies to get only qualified home buyers through your home right away, as fast and as many people as possible. Everyone will be accompanied by a licensed agent/REALTOR®, signed in digitally for your safety and to protect your home and valuables. We can coordinate with you or tenants that may be in the home for showings.
5. Legal Documents & Reviewing Offers like a real estate professional will make sure no money or items are left on the table by the seller and keep the seller out of legal issues. This includes: knowing the proper paperwork to use; what to disclose and how to disclose it; ensuring the buyer is fully qualified and the offer is accepted with no surprises; and that an experienced title and escrow person is handling the legal transfer of money, HOA's info, taxes, insurances, warranties, and a title free of liens and properly recorded with the county recorder. Having a knowledgable and experienced real estate person or team can save you time, money, and legal issues with your sale.